Welcome back, lovebugs! Let’s enter the world of self-discovery and healing via your inner child or inner girl. Are you wondering, what is this inner girl I’m talking about? She’s that part of you that’s been there since day one, holding onto your memories, dreams, and even the pain from your childhood. Ready to navigate the journey of self-love, healing, and growth? Let’s go!
Listen as I share intimate letters from four different women (three from clients of mine and one from yours truly) who have embarked on their own inner girl healing journeys. From triumphs to tribulations, you hear the transformative power of self-reflection and self-love, including recognizing when your inner girl is taking the wheel in your adult life and how to gently keep her in her rightful place. This episode isn’t just about the past; it’s about understanding how our childhood experiences shape our present behaviors and relationships.
Let’s embrace the journey together and nurture the beautiful souls within us! Remember that if you have a Secret Story you want to share with me, I invite you to drop your truth for the next Secret Story episode!
- [00:58] – We begin with our usual power of affirmation.
- [02:02] – In this episode, we explore inner child healing and self-discovery.
- [05:17] – In exploring inner child work, nurturing a healthy relationship is pivotal.
- [05:39] – Engaging in transformative activities, like visualization letters, unveils inner needs.
- [07:40] – In their letters, clients reflect on growth, connecting past and present selves.
- [09:06] – In closing, clients incorporate affirmations, bridging past and present self-love.
- [10:11] – What is your inner child / inner girl?
- [12:57] – Hear the first letter, in which the writer has embraced challenges, nurtured relationships, and prioritized self-improvement and self-love.
- [14:40] – According to the Cambridge dictionary, the inner child still feels and reacts like a child.
- [16:15] – The second letter reflects on how the writer has become a successful, kind, and adventurous veterinarian.
- [19:07] – It’s important to honor your inner girl while recognizing that she can’t run your adult life.
- [20:30] – The third letter reflects on resilience and self-love despite traumatic challenges.
- [24:25] – It’s important to Identify patterns and address inner girl work for healthier relationships and a healthier self.
- [25:29] – I share some questions to ask yourself to help identify if your inner girl needs some attention.
- [26:49] – Hear my own letter in which I address my gift for sharing wisdom via my coaching practice and podcast.
- [29:27] – Reading these letters aloud brings cleansing, restoration, and self-awareness.
- [30:36] – We end with thought-provoking questions for your journal.
Connect with Me:
Resources & Links Mentioned: #ad
The Match Marry Mate™ Show – Pop-Up 06: Feminine Archetypes
Robert Moore & Douglas Gillette – King, Warrior, Magician, Lover: Rediscovering the Archetypes of the Mature Masculine
Rod Boothroyd – Warrior, Magician, Lover, King: A Guide To The Male Archetypes Updated For The 21st Century: A guide to men’s archetypes, emotions, and the development of the mature masculine in the world today.